Source: PR Web
Aretech is showcasing Version 2 of the ZeroG Gait and Balance System at the American Physical Therapy Association’s Combined Sections Meeting in Indianapolis, Indiana February 4-7. ZeroG contains many unique features, not found in similar systems which present a significant advancement to therapists in the treatment options for their patients in gait, balance and practicing functional activities.
Aretech’s ZeroG is the only robotic overground system using dynamic body-weight support that has interactive balance programs with biofeedback, interactive games played through movements, dynamic fall recovery, treadmill integration and custom harnesses with shaping handles.
Advantages of Using ZeroG
- Safely treat the widest range of patients, with the widest range of diagnoses, across the widest range of activities.
- Patients can safely begin their walking therapy early after neurological and orthopedic injuries, with early and intensive therapy being the most effective at promoting recovery.
- Therapy intensity can be modulated with dynamic body-weight support.
- Biofeedback motivates and cues patients.
- Lowers the risk of injury to patients and therapists.
- A single therapist can train even the largest, most impaired patients.
- Functional activities such as obstacle avoidance, sit-to-stand, floor transfers and stairs can be practiced safely.
- Monitor and track performance and functional progress.
ZeroG has the highest performance, safety and quality in its class with new features to help patients in achieving optimal recovery outcomes.